Suggestions for Self-Hypnosis Sessions from Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., Ct. H.A.
Possible Self-hypnosis sessions:
- Direct your subconscious to cancel negative thoughts that disturb your sleep.
- Ask your Higher Self to help you find a missing item.
- Program forgiveness for people who have either intentionally or unintentionally hurt you.
- Give yourself nurturing through your subconscious programming it to be so. Imagine giving yourself a hug as you would your best friend because you are.
- Program more patience when driving and release anger and frustration from past driving situations.
- Fine tune your listening skills so you pay attention and really focus on what other people are saying to you instead of thinking about your reply.
- Program yourself to remember to put your car keys in the same place to be easily located whenever you need them.
- Program yourself to express gratitude every day for your blessings.
- Program yourself to pay attention to everything you eat and how it affects how you feel afterwards. Experiment with eliminating foods that make you feel badly.
- Practice self-hypnosis every day to attain peace of mind, harmony and balance as a regular habit.