Preparing for Top Performance [Audio]
Published by Gildan Seminars
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., a Top Selling Audio/ Audiobook/ Book Author and Hypnotherapist (since 1999), is a Hypnosis Instructor, Creator of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System/Certification and has been honored with the International Hypnosis Federation “Excellence in Communication” Award.
Many people have challenges when it comes to working under pressure to give a top performance of any kind: for a job, sports, public speaking, a test, an interview, etc. Maybe your nerves, panic attacks or other bad reactions have sabotaged you. Maybe you just want to improve and be your best consistently.
The remedy for these challenges resides in your subconscious mind. Your subconscious is your “Silent and Invisible Partner” intended to advocate for you; yet, your subconscious may make programming mistakes. Once it has downloaded a program for you that it believes will help, please and/or protect you, it never re-evaluates its choices or corrects any mistakes. No, you have to be the one to initiate the reprogramming. Reprogramming Hypnosis programs your top performance by first deleting “Faulty Subconscious Programs” that, in the past, have interfered or challenged your success.
Gale has formulated powerful Reprogramming Hypnosis suggestions for your success.
Some added positive benefits are:
- Delete stored negative emotions, especially those associated with being judged and feeling under pressure to perform;
- Subconsciously program that you thrive, so happy to perform in any situation whether you are judged or not;
- Seek your subconscious Inner Wisdom to gain advice for your preparation;
- Practice often with this audio to reinforce excellent, confident performances;
- Project your best qualities before/during/ after your performance, feeling in control;
- Download positive thinking for solid self-confidence and for projecting your charisma for your best performance;
- Program excellent memory, both mental and motor memory.
Listen to the sample here: