Since no one is totally perfect, it is certain that we all have experienced failures of one sort or another. True, consciously we may put them out of our mind and move on. However, subconsciously speaking, people who experience strong, negative emotions may conclude that they are a failure. Then they may automatically create (outside their awareness), low self-esteem subconscious programs.
The kinds of reactive negative thoughts responding to past failures might be: “I am not good enough; I am not smart enough; I am not talented enough; I am not successful; I cannot succeed; I am a failure; it hurts too much to fail, so I won’t risk failure; I won’t try, so I will be safe”. Actually, there are too many possibilities to cover adequately here. Nonetheless, negative thoughts about your past failures most likely have sabotaged your success.
This audio targets those “Faulty Subconscious Programs” to delete what is blocking your success. Then, as you listen, you are proactively downloading into your computer-like subconscious mind, positive Reprogramming Hypnosis suggestions that reinforce your new, natural way of being totally at ease, feeling very positive as you give your Top Performance every time.
Some additional benefits include:
- Release/neutralize negative emotions that interrupt your wellbeing; delete self-sabotage
- Download positive emotions/positive beliefs that continuously support your high self-esteem
- Build confidence, trust, and belief in oneself so you more easily achieve success
- Program positive perspectives to motivate, empower you and help you learn from past mistakes
- Forgive others and you, too, in order to release subconscious guilt, especially guilt about failures
- Program courage and belief that you can cope well with anything and still succeed
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., a Top Selling Audio/ Audiobook/ Book Author and Hypnotherapist (since 1999), is a Hypnosis Instructor, Creator of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System/Certification and has been honored by the International Hypnosis Federation “Excellence in Communication” Award.