Feeling Good [Audio]
Published by Gildan Seminars
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., a Top Selling Audio/ Audiobook/ Book Author and Hypnotherapist (since 1999), is a Hypnosis Instructor, Creator of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System/Certification and has been honored with the International Hypnosis Federation “Excellence in Communication” Award.
After Gale’s informative intro, her soothing voice guides you into hypnosis with a full body, feel-good, progressive relaxation. Hypnosis uses the same altered consciousness as meditation and prayer.
One important aspect of hypnotic guided imagery is how suggestions motivate your subconscious acceptance. This audio does just that. So you truly feel good, especially since you have released negative emotions like sadness and insecurities.
This is a rejuvenating journey bringing self-healing and cleansing energies throughout your mind, body and spirit. Repeated listening during your waking hours and/or at bedtime instructs your subconscious to sustain feeling good.
Some added benefits include:
- Receive instructions and practice for performing self-hypnosis;
- Create an arsenal of positive thoughts, feelings and kinesthetic triggers for feeling really good;
- Install harmony, balance and peace of mind as subconscious constants;
- Replace all negativity with positivity with all good things such as compassion, positive thinking, etc.;
- Improve your sleep because feeling good relaxes you and supports peaceful sleeping comfort.
Listen to the sample here.