Healthy Eating for Mind and Body [Audio]
Published by Gildan Seminars
Gale Glassner Twersky, A.C.H., a Top Selling Audio/ Audiobook/ Book Author and Hypnotherapist (since 1999), is a Hypnosis Instructor, Creator of the Reprogramming Hypnosis System/Certification and is the honored recipient of the International Hypnosis Federation “Excellence in Communication” Award.
Following the intro, Gale guides you into a gentle, full body, muscle relaxation that allows for the peaceful hypnotic state of mind. Subsequently, the positive hypnotic guided imagery suggestions reach your subconscious to download your healthy eating program for mind and body.
Dr. Jshanna Simmons, a Naturopath physician has partnered with Gale to produce this healthy eating program.
Your subconscious programming is what ultimately motivates/directs/creates your food choices and eating behaviors. Unfortunately, the subconscious, although serving as your advocate and friend, may make unintended mistakes about your eating habits.
Importantly, the Reprogramming Hypnosis suggestions help you correct those mistakes by deleting and reprogramming them in your computer-like subconscious mind. You also benefit while asleep since your “Suggestible Subconscious” still hears and responds to the suggestions in this audio.
Some added benefits include:
- Practical guidelines for healthy eating and motivation to just do it;
- Tap into your Inner Wisdom to indicate why you sabotage yourself against your will;
- Self-esteem and self-confidence building for successfully attaining your goals;
- Forgiveness for you and for others who hurt you, which automatically releases past hurts;
- Identify emotional eating, learning the tools for reprogramming it;
- Release/ delete your toxic, negative emotions.
Listen to the sample here